Smart Heating Controls
Smart Heating Controls:
The key question is the level to which you need- or want to make your heating smart.
Most of these systems – Hive, Nest, Netatmo, Honeywell and Tado & lots more not to mention – simply put a smart thermostat into the most-used room in the house or the hallway, and moderate the temperature of the whole house to match that room.
For smaller houses in which most rooms are in regular use this is probably a cost-effective way of attaining the desired results. You can always turn off the radiators you don’t need to avoid heating rooms unnecessarily.
SMARTZONE ALLOWS YOU COMPLETE CONTROL
OVER YOUR HEATING AND HOT WATER
- All Wireless components means no disruption to your home or your lifestyle
- Control your heating and hot water zones separately from your smartphone,
tablet, or PC – any time, anywhere.
- Quick, clean, half-day installation.
- Simple, intuitive control – even an adult could use it.Smart zone-User-Guide
Multiple Zones can be added
- Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Hot water control
Control your hot water tank from anywhere. Adjust your hot water schedule. And give your hot water a boost if you need it.
The Nest Thermostat now uses OpenTherm technology to control your modulating high-efficiency condensing boiler.